Acceptable Use Policy
Newspage Media Limited (we, us) has given individual Experts (Experts), acting on their own behalf or on behalf of a body corporate, organisation, government or other legal entity (a User), access to our Platform and personalised Newspage (the Platform). You can post stories and views and opinions through our News Alerts (each, a Story and View or Opinion) through the Platform, and these Stories and News Alerts will be disseminated by us to the Media.
By using the Platform, you agree to be bound by this AUP. If you do not agree to any part of this AUP, you must not access or use the Platform.
Your violation of this AUP may result in immediate suspension of your access to the Platform and termination of your Agreement with us
You may not, nor allow any third party to, use the Platform to display, store, process or transmit, or permit use of the Platform to display, store, process or transmit, any of the following:
- material that infringes or misappropriates a third party’s Intellectual Property or proprietary rights;
- material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, infringing, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive; facilitates illegal activity; depicts sexually explicit images; or promotes unlawful violence, discrimination based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability;
- material that enables, advocates or advances criminal hacking or phishing;
- material related to illegal drugs or paraphernalia;
- malicious code, such as viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses and other harmful or malicious files, scripts, agents or programs (Harmful Code);
- material that violates, encourages or furthers conduct that would violate any applicable laws, including any criminal laws, or any third‐party rights, including publicity or privacy rights; or
- material which you know, or should reasonably have known, contains fraudulent information.
You may not, nor allow any third party to, use the Platform, or permit use of the Platform, to do any of the following:
- impersonate another person, entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself on the Platform or in any communication which is derived from the Platform;
- allow any party who is not an Expert access to the Platform on your behalf;
- access or use the Platform in violation of any Applicable Law;
- interfere with other Experts’ access to the Platform;
- transfer or disclose the Personal Data of any person without such person’s continued consent;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Platform or reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Platform’s display; or
- use the Platform in any manner that we consider (in our sole opinion) to be damaging to our reputation.
- immediately inform us of any unauthorized access to the Platform that you are aware of
- ensure that all attachments uploaded by you on the Platform are safe to open and do not contain viruses, or other Harmful Code
- and ensure that you have all necessary third-party consents to upload proprietary information to the Platform.
You may not access the Platform or post a Story or View and Opinion if you are under the age of thirteen years old.
Changes to AUP
The Platform is provided by the Platform Provider and hosted by Amazon Web Services (AWS). Either of these parties may amend their terms and such change(s) may necessitate amendment to this AUP.
We may change this AUP for any reason by posting an updated version of the AUP on our Website. Your continued access to and use of the Platform constitutes your agreement to be bound by such updates.